Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Thank You" Letters - February 9th, 2011

Can you believe we're already almost halfway through February? It seems like New Year's was just yesterday! We have kicked into full gear and are taking on another year of creating beautiful moments with our personalized songs for terminally and chronically ill children throughout the United States. We can't do this, however, without you. Car donation, cash donation - any way you can help brings us closer to our goal of bringing joy and keeping operations open into the future. Please help. Check out today's letter to see the impact your donation has. Thank you!




I am Jennifer Kinsey, Mother of LaKesha Brewer whom you made a song for, sung by Alex Forbes, and also one of your newest music messengers. I am not sure whether I have written or not, we stay busy with many out of town doctor visits for LaKesha who is actually doing very well at this time.
I can not express to you what this song has meant to LaKesha and to me. I have requested that her song be played at our local radio station, and I still need to re-visit them and ask about this again. I talk about how wonderful LaKesha's song is, and how wonderful this organization is for children like LaKesha and many others that I know. I have filled out forms for two children since i became a music messenger. I cried the first 20 times i listened to it, and now I can sing her song word for word, it is truly a blessing to us. I will send a picture of LaKesha with her CD as soon as I can, and send it along with a copy of this letter once I have the picture downloaded and ready to email.

Thanks again and may God bless you richly!
Jennifer Kinsey
Mother of LaKesha Brewer, song recipient.



Again, a donation - donate a car, donate cash - only you can make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment