Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Thank You" Letters - February 23rd, 2011

Are you looking for ways to give back to the community? Do you have an old car that you can't sell? Why not look into the Songs of Love car donation program?! By donating your car, you'll be funding many more personalized songs for children who are suffering from life-threatening illnesses and chronic, debilitating diseases throughout America! Doesn't it feel great to give back? And now, today's thank you letter!




Donna,

We received your beautiful song today. I didn't tell Melorah that the song was about her, I just told her to listen. When she heard her name, she got a confused look on her face, then once I told her that you wrote a song just for her, she beamed from ear to ear. Of course thru all this, I am bawling my eyes out! I cannot begin to tell you how humbling it is that someone is willing to take the time to sit down and write a song for your child. I don't know how to begin to thank you enough for this act of kindness.

We are working so hard to help her remember her trip to Disney (she forgets quite a bit). This will help considerably. I am also grateful that use used both the cats name because we had to put Cory asleep right after we got home (he was over 17 years old). He only loved Melorah and myself, already Melorah is having trouble remembering him. I am doing such an inadequate job of expressing our thanks.

You are awesome!!!

Jennifer and Melorah



Donate your car
today!

No comments:

Post a Comment