Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Car Donation

Vehicle donation programs are how a huge number of charities and non-profits organizations survive in this day and age. Several of these charitable organizations and non-profits are depending on car donation programs now more than ever before. If you are interested in assisting a charity financially, you can do so for the non-profit of your choice through a car donation and have a true impact if you have a car to donate. You can do your homework ahead of time and see if your a charity that is close to your heart has a car donation program operating - ask the right questions to make sure this is the right decision for you, and discover whether or not this is how you will contribute to the non-profit sector. One of the many benefits to donating a vehicle is that you will be eligible to write off your donation as a tax deduction. If you're going to donate a vehicle, you can find further information on the web or by clicking one of our page links to see more details about our car donation program. The proceeds of your donation always go toward funding our charitable operations, including creation of the songs, while keeping administrative costs low. See what a difference we are making!




Hello,

This is Katherine Roseberry and recently your
organization sent my daughter (Lady Alejandra Victoria
Roseberry or as we call her Ladybug) a song of love.
I want to first thank this organization for what it
does. I was in total awe and shock when I received
this CD. It moved me and bought tears to my eyes. I
have played it for everyone and have been emailing and
calling all of the radio stations here in Indiana to
see if I can get someone to play this song on the air.
Everytime she hears her name in the song she just
puts on a big smile. I took some pictures of me
playing it for her and would like you to see her
smile. I also want to especially thank the gentleman
who wrote and sung the song for her. I love it.
Thank you so much Mr. Phil Badalamenti. My family
love it and we were all so happy with our special
gift. I will spread the word about this organization
and will be happy to be your Music Messenger. Please
send your displays and brochures.

I'm really very pleased and proud of our Ladybug's
theme song and will proudly play it anywhere.

Thank you so much. People like you make it easier for
people like me that have to take care of a special
needs child.

Katherine Roseberry and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment