Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Thank You" Letters - March 22nd, 2011

Spring has officially arrived! The year is already moving so quickly and we don't want to be left in the dust financially as we continue to work hard and struggle through this economy. As always, we need your help, via car donations and cash donations, to get us through these tough times and help us continue to bring music to sick children. It is through your help alone at this moment that will help us go on. As a gift to you for your support, we bring you these enlightening letters from the families of the children we aim to help everyday. In our song, we hope to bring them a bright light, and their bright light to us is in their letters. We hope these letters motivate you as much as they motivate us.



MY NAME ANTHONY TARANTINO MY GRANDSON IS PETER LISA YOU JUST MADE A SONG FOR HIM HE GOT IT TODAY.TO SAY THANK YOU IT IS NOT EVEN A DROP OF WHAT I FEEL .I CAN NOT PUT INTO WORDS WHAT ALL OF YOU GREAT PEOPLE DO FOR THE KIDS .I CAN SAY GOD BLESS ARE OF YOU.BUT I KNOW GOD DID THAT ALREADY.PETER CAN NOT TALK,CAN NOT SEE VERY GOOD.HE JUST STARTED TO WALK 2 MONTHS AGO HE IS 8 YEARS OLD.HE LOVES THE SONG HE JUST STANDS BY THE STERO AND LISTENS TO THE WHOLE SONG AND SMILES .AND I CRY TO SEE THAT.I LOVE PETER  MORE THEN ANYTHING HE IS MY HEART.HOW CAN I JUST SAY THANK YOU .I LET YOU KNOW ONLY THIS THANK YOU COMES FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.I WILL WRITE A LETTER TO THE GREAT PEOPLE ON THE DISC.BUT I JUST HAD TO WRITE SOMETHING NOW.I AM ON S.S.DISABLITY A SHOULDER REPLACEMENT.HAVE TO RETIRER.BUT I WILL SEND SOMETHING TO YOU.GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. I HOPE I DID OK ON THE SPELLING I AM BAD AT THIS WRITING ON A COMPUTER.I JUST HAD TO WRITE MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU  ANTHONY TARANTINO  OH THERE ARE ONLY 350 KIDS IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE MMA CLBC.THAT IS HOW RARE IT IS WHAT PETER HAS HE GETS B12 SHOTS EVERY DAY AND IT BREAKS MY HEART LOVE TO YOU ALL



Donate a car
. Donate online. Please help us give back to the children who bring us so much joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment