Friday, August 6, 2010

Featured Songwriter - Will Williams

Since 2007, Will Williams has been using his musical versatility and eclectic style to write fun, uplifting songs for ailing children. Based in Maryland, Will creates music with the principal of keeping the “peace of the earth with the magic of integration that music brings.”

In Will’s words, “It's the only language I feel I can pour my whole heart out with. I appreciate all genres of music and consider that to be an essential recipe for depth in any one genre. With this concept, I share my life's interpretation of all good things in the form of music for my heart that translates into my gift for others.” Indeed, Will has shared that gift with over 150 children and continues to do so in many different genres. We’d like to thank Will for bringing the musical magic to Songs of Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment